We're passionate about music and dedicated to helping artists reach wider audiences. We recognize the challenges musicians face navigating the digital landscape. Our focus is on providing a reliable and efficient music distribution service, ensuring your music gets heard on major platforms and stores.

However, success is a collaborative effort. Your dedication to your music, captivating performances, engaging with fans, and building a strong online presence are crucial. We seek artists who share our vision and actively contribute to their advancement. This spirit fuels our commitment to high-quality service and selective partnerships.


We deliver to all major services like Spotify, iTunes, Apple Music, YouTube Music, Amazon, Deezer, eMusic and many more. We do also give our label clients a chance to apply for acceptance at some specialized service like Beatport, Addictech, Bleep, Boomkat, Wasabeat and What People Play. We do digital music distribution to services in more than 158 countries.

What We Offer

Get your music heard on all major platforms with our comprehensive distribution network. To ensure the highest quality service, we retain a 15% fee from your earnings. You keep the rest 85% share of your music revenue.

This simplifies the process and allows you to focus on creating great music. Additionally, you can withdraw each product at any time after the first year without any termination fees.