The personal information AMAdea Music collects
AMAdea Music collects personal information from the users of the website www.amadeamusic.com
in order to effectively provide the
digital distribution of musical content, as well as all other types of services the company offers.
This information is used for the following purposes:
- correspondence and support
- delivery of musical content to the digital stores
- financial transactions and payments
Amadea Music Ltd. is a registered data controller with the
Information Commissioner’s Office
Types of information AMAdea Music collects
- Information you provide directly to us
Information Collected Automatically:
- Personal Information – full name, date of birth, mailing address, phone number and email address of the account holder;
account information about your preferred payment system (Bank or PayPal)
- Non-personal information – artist name, track and product names, names of the contributors to your products and tracks,
rights holders’ names, as well as all other types of information related to the musical content and the distribution of it.
Our platform automatically collects and stores information, which is a result of your activity on our platform.
This information includes IP addresses, server logs and cookies.
About cookies: Through cookies (alphanumeric identifiers)
we receive information about the number of visitors accessing different pages from our website.
The cookies help the system recognize users, when they’re returning to the platform and also allow them to use all available features of the website.
We do not combine the personal information our clients provide to us with the information generated through cookies,
as no personal identifiers are included.
Although not recommended, the cookies can be disabled by accessing the options of the user’s browser.
Circumstances in which AMAdea Music can share your personal information with third parties:
- When such information is required by legal authorities or third parties in relation to certain legal cases.
- When contact details are needed in copyright infringement cases in relation to the content you distribute through the service of AMAdea Music.
- AMAdea Music reserves the right to offer you third party services and products based on the preferences that you identify during the registration process
and based on your subsequent preferences.
which don’t necessarily match the ones presented in this particular document.
What AMAdea Music does to protect your personal information
Given the range of security threats, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your accounts.
However, the protection of your personal information is one of our top priorities.
We are always working to improve how securely we gather and store personal information and have implemented both administrative and technological measures.
That includes an internal code, concerning AMAdea Music’s employees, as well as the use of industry standard security technology (SSL for example), aimed at securing personal information and preventing the violation of intellectual property.
What you can do to protect your personal information:
- Don’t share your username and password with others.
- Use strong passwords, which are hard to crack.
- Don’t use the username and password for the AMAdea Music’s website on other platforms.
- Periodically renew your password.
- Use a browser that supports SSL encryption.
In order to stay up-to-date with the latest technology and modern trends in regards to communication and service provision,
Editing personal information at client’s request
If you would like to request an to change or review the information you have supplied in any way,
you may do so by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows the error.
We use this procedure to better safeguard your information. To protect your privacy and security,
we will also take steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
Note: AMAdea Music has the right to terminate your account if you have provided false or misleading registration information.